happy anniversary to us. happy anniversary TO USSSSSS… happy anniversary of joining our businesses together. happy anniversary to us.
it’s been one wild ride of awesomeness of a year since we launched.
it’s been one year of being just plain honest. one year without bullshit. one year of shooting what and how we want.
it’s been one year of roadtrippin’; of frank turner shows; of flying all over the country. one year of lifestyle sessions. and engagement sessions. and weddings.
it’s been one year of listening to us be smart asses on twitter.
one year of texas, and nashville, and DC, and baltimore, and california, and everywhere in between.
it’s been one whole entire year of being “val and sarah” instead of just “val-big space-and-big space-sarah”.
we turn one today. and we couldn’t be more stoked to have so much support and so many awesome people out there cheering us on.
to say just a teeny tiny thank you, we decided to put together a few of our favorite things in a sweet ass prize pack and give it away to one of you.
1. We can’t give you a real tattoo, so you’ll have to settle for this sweet temporary anchor one from de Krantenkapper on Etsy.
We both have anchor tattoos and it’s sort of our branding if you haven’t noticed. We fully expect photos of you wearing it.
2. Starbucks. Enjoy your most favorite latte on us thanks to a sweet ass gift card.
3. Cards Against Humanity. Yes, It’s the best game in the history of ever. You’re welcome.
4. We’re sort of suckers for anything handmade and leather. This time you’re in luck with a custom luggage tag from one of our favorite shops on Etsy . Crossed arrows. Your initials. Medium brown leather. Win.
5. We both have a soft spot (aka buying problem) for sunglasses. This is a pair identical to Val’s favorite pair… AJ Morgan Hunny Bunny in Black and Clear. (The link is the wrong color… sorry!)
6. We also, unfortunately, can’t give you a bottle of fancy beer or Sarah’s favorite cider… so a bottle opener it is.
7. It’s no secret we have a thing for dinosaurs. Between Sarah’s tiny tattoo behind her ear and venturing to dinoland in our promo video we had to include them somehow. We decided this awesome little air plant planter from Alyce Paul on Etsy would make the perfect little gift. (Plus Val has three of them in her house. HOUSE DINO TWINS!)
8. It’s a note pad. You fill it out. It’s the closest thing to sending a high five through the mail. We have them and use them all the time sending notes to vendors. HIGH FIVE!
9. Val’s favorite pair of earrings. Well, a brand new pair just like them, anyway, from Perfectly Cloudy on Etsy. (P.S. We both really want everything she makes. Just sayin’.)
10. CHOCOLATE-COVERED BACON. No explanation needed.
11. And to keep all of your newly aquired treasures in, we’re gifting you this mamma jamma of an awesome bag… the retreat backpack in grey. We’re both sort of obsessed with Herschel Supply Co.
So, just head on down to the entry form right below this, leave us a little love, and get entered to win! Thank you all SO much for helping make our first year in business supppah rad.
a Rafflecopter giveaway